Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me

Hello My name is Mele. I am 9 years old , I was born in New Zealand in 2002.I have short  curly hair,my skin colour is light brown and I also have bright shiny eyes.

I have 2 brothers, 2 beautiful sisters and 2 lovely parents. 


I am Tongan. In Tonga the sun is always up bright and early. When it gets to  the afternoon  the sun is sizzling hot. All Tongan people love the bule, clear beach and the pure, white sand.

I enjoy hanging  out with my spectacular family, and also  doing  chores at home.

My best friend  at  school is Lauren  because she is kind to me  and that's what I like about her.

When I grow up I want to be a teacher because I just want to  know the studets and I also  want to work as a doctor because  if one my family is sick I can help them get better

My learning goals for this year is to learn different spelling patterns to help me spell new words and extend my thinking by using a variety of thinking skills.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mele,

    Thank you for your description. You have used good adjectives to describe your family. Keep this up and you will continue to 'level up' your writing skills.

    Aireen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mele,
    I like the way you used powerful words great job and keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete