Friday 28 March 2014

My Descripiton

My Description



Malo lelei and welcome my name is Mele.I am the amazing and gorgeous Tongan I used to be called an African because I look like a piece of dark chocolate but NO! I have nice jet black dark hair like everyone else.

I LOVE to play  Rugby and Touch in my own time,  like at home with my  older and younger brothers.

When I first entered the Tamaki Community it was so different I thought that it was going to be like kindergarten.I was so scared that I was the only little girl that couldn't talk in English properly.When I stepped in to the class I wanted to run out when the teacher said we have a new student everyone was looking at me.

I cried so hard that the teacher told me to go and sit next to an intelligent, gorgeous, kind, loving, chingy eyed girl whose name is  Patosina she is my best friend and still as well . . . ever since we were 5 years old.

In my family I have a amazing family because they encourage me with my learning no matter what goes wrong.I have 2 annoying brothers, I have a older sister that loves to take photo’s and she is awesome, I have a little sister that is a monkey and she loves to watch Dora and Barbie and last of all my amazing,intelligent,caring and loving parents my mum is from FOLAH which is in Tonga and my manly dad is from OUA HAPI.

This is my description about myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment