Monday 26 October 2015

When I leave tamaki Primary....

Wow term 4 yeah it is week 3. When I leave Tamaki Primary School I want to take some thing with me. Something that I can keep in my heart for a very long time and something that I have learnt from being here at this amazing school. Leaving this school is like leaving your whole childhood of school back in the school and taking your new teenager life with you. I have Known most of the year 8's for a very long time but the main people that was always in my class and sometimes in my class was Kraven, Patosina, Chardonnay,T.J, Korinia.  On graduation day It's gonna be amazing getting awarded from the teachers and being confident of what we have been doing. I am really gonna miss the year 8's. The year 8's are like a family to me we all fight over things, We all get in to trouble together and we learn together but deap down all of there amazing soul's I know that we all love each other. When I graduate I would mostly thank Miss Aireen for everything she has done for the year 8's and me.  Ms Aireen is a awesome teacher she can be sometime in a bad way but she is still awesome.  I would mostly thank her because she has taught me things I did not know and because she is amazing. YEAR 8'S MAKE THE MOST OF IT CAUSE TIME GOES PAST VERY FAST.



This is just something about me talking about When I leave Tamaki Primary School.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,

    I should've read this before school ended and tell you that wow, this was a bit heartfelt, and very sincere. You know, I can't believe that throughout the whole year your blog wasn't part of the feed for the main class blog. You could've gotten more comments and views for that!

    And the choice of pictures are like memories flooding by again. This was a great post, Mele.

    And wow, at 11:55pm this was posted!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete