Sunday 29 March 2015

My Sister



Well I have a older sister he name is Michelle. Well she is the oldest out of my brothers and sisters. If I had to describe my sister I would describe her as a lovely sister because she cares for me and my family and she cares for other people, Lazy most of the time when me and my family are doing something outside she would be inside laying down and she sometimes she does not help clean when we are cleaning the house, Phone freak well my sister is a teenager she does not get her eyes of her phone she would lay down in her room and focus on her phone. So If you don't know my sister well she is a beautiful human. I really enjoy have a sister like Michelle because she is the most amazing sister I could ever want.

This is about My sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment