Monday 30 March 2015

Birthday's

Today was a special day because it was somebody's birthday and her name is Amelia. Well I would like to take this time to say happy birthday to you because it is your day today. I hope you are having fun and that your family is listening to what you say ummm sorry I didn't have anything for you but If I knew that it was your birthday I would of got something for you so yeah. God bless you in your life and your family. There was two other peoples birthday Two lovely girls one of them were Nita and the other one was my lovely teacher Whaea Petra Ummm I hope you guys had fun on your special day with your amazing family and I hope your family also did something awesome for your Birthday.

Image result for Amelia @ tamaki primary school      Image result for Whaea Petra @ tamaki primary school     And Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment