Sunday 5 April 2015

My Mum Losing Aunty

Image result for MumLast week my mum's aunty passed away. Well we were looking after my mum my mum's sister was paying for them to go over sea's to the funeral. As my mum staying home with us and waiting until she was going to leave to Tonga she was not happy we all knew that she loved her aunty more than anything so we had to let her go over  sea's. My mum was always a happy mum but when it comes to losing her loved ones she never happy instead of her being happy she will always be angry at us and we all know because she is missing her loved ones like her Mum and Dad that had past away all ready. When It was Tuesday the 31 my mum and her brothers and nieces were leaving to Tonga and they we really happy and sad at the same time. When They were getting ready to go on the plane they had to say good bye to us and then leave after they say good  bye my mum's brother said " come on let's go the plane might close" so and then they left and we left as well back home and got ready for school  .Only an aunt can give us hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend we love you aunty. 


I am learning to tell you about my mum losing her loved ones.

This is all about mum because how her aunty passed away and how she is gone over sea's for her funeral.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness,

    My wishes and condolences goes out to your family, Mele, and I'm saying that with all my heart into passion, dipped in the empathy sauce and giving it to you to enjoy.

    This is truly sad but hope for the best later on...

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete