Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Nana

It is really hard to say goodbye to you loved ones. Well my mum and her family were over sea's at my mum's aunty funeral her name was Losaline Finau we called her Nana. She was an amazing lady she would always tell us stories about what she was like in the past and what is wrong and right to do in my country. My mum and her family was really not happy when they found out that my Nana Losaline had past away. When you have to say goodbye to your loved ones it is not that easy because they have been in you life for a long time even when you were little. My Nana Losaline was always proud of what we did no matter if it was wrong or right she just smile at us when we said or done something wrong to her. My Nana had a lot of kindness in her she was a strong lady she tried to stay with us but she just had to let go and she is in a safe place now. If I had one more chance to see her I would thank her for what she has done for everyone and for being a awesome Nana.


This is my nana and she had passed away because of some reasons. This is about my nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment